recommend good multifunction printer

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Tue Apr 8 12:16:55 PDT 2003

I was wondering if anyone has a good multifunction printer/fax/scanner
that they can recommend. Requirements are : OSX compatible, prefer
laser, but good inkjet would be acceptable, prefer flat-bed for
scanning, preferably supports network connection, rather than USB. I'd
like to share it with my Cube, TiBook and iMac over my LAN.

I've looked at several online reviews, but I'm hoping that the wisdom
of the group can help me sort them out.

Specifically, I've looked at the HP PSC 2210 and 2110 models (on
Apple's site) and I've been pretty happy with my HP inkjet printers in
the past. I'm certainly open to other brands as well. The only ones
I've had trouble with are Epson, with print heads consistently
clogging. When they work, they're great though.

Any info/opinions appreciated.

thanks,
-Hal