[CUBE] MOTU 828 Users

Andre Hogie andrehogie at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 9 13:47:20 PDT 2003

Jesse,
I think there is an issue with a higher current drain
on the pram battery and my original battery lasted
less than a year. I have been using a Motu 828 and not
had the batt go flat but it is less than a year so
far. Reason 2 is great and SX is also great with all
the wave plug-ins and virtual guitarist is awesome!
Welcome back to audio land.
Andre

 --- Neil Goldstein <ngold at attbi.com> wrote: > Been
using 828 with Cube for over a year with hardly