More on sound going away

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 09:11:28 PDT 2003

Back to my pet peeve here and I'm noticing something interesting now.
My audio will go away every once and a while, and it comes back after a
sleep/wake operation, although the autowake doesn't always seem to be
working.  What's interesting tho' is that there are often a number of
queued up MSN audio alerts that all play one after the other when I
wake up.

I'm currently running the latest 3.5 MSN Messenger release and am
wondering if any of you out there that are seeing the audio disappear
problem are using MSN as well.  I've just disabled the audio alerts in
MSN to see if that changes anything.

Cheers,

Erik