[CUBE] W O W ! ! !

Alan Thompson athomp2 at mac.com
Sat Apr 12 10:49:30 PDT 2003

I live in SF, and the cheap-o FM transmitter that I use works just
fine.  Sometimes, it can get a little dicey, but generally 88.1 works
in the greater bay area - if any signal does come in over that
frequency, it's typically too weak to interfere.  Or was that 88.3...

I do agree with the statement that you will find your self switching
the frequency around a bit when traveling long distances, but I use my
for trips to Lake Tahoe with success.

The iTrip should be even better as it allows an infinite range, not
just the lower FM frequencies, AND it allows for precise tuning, rather
than using a analog interface, or dial, to match frequencies with the
radio.

I would love a solution like an aux input hardwire, with mount type
deal - but my current stereo does not allow for such a thing, and I'm
kind of cheap with stuff for my car (ie - i won't purchase a new stereo
for it).

--alan