[CUBE] what scanner? what digi camera, what printer

David Iverson nebdave at mac.com
Sun Apr 13 07:42:49 PDT 2003

Fuji fared well in the recent Consumer Reports.  Of late, I am a Canon
advocate, particularly for scanners and printers, their cameras are long
regarded as top shelf.  A decent scanner and printer should be available
from them in whatever your price range is.  The cameras are a little
pricier.

Dave Iverson