[CUBE] Sonnet CPU upgrade

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 15:20:00 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 21, 2003, at 02:16  PM, Laurie A Duncan wrote:

> I still don't understand why jesse is so concerned with my bank account
> balance. Fortunately, the regulars on cubeowner are more concerned with
> what's in it for themselves and are thankful for the work I put into
> obtaining them deals on CPU upgrades, not to mention the great
> discounts on
> MCE's SuperDrives and ComboDrives - for which I also get no monetary
> compensation whatsoever.
>
> Laurie

Yay laurie.

I couldn't give a shit about your bank acct...just your constant
shameless plugs for your site and all the "be sure to use your
CUBEOWNER discount!" BS. Start a list, and advertise on it...but just
about any time I see the name laurie duncan in my mailbox, I know I'm
about to read a plug for cubeowner.

I thought you set my mail to go directly to the trash awhile back...did
you not?

And I know you have a bunch of fanboys and girls on this list, so it's
not like I expect anyone to take my side.....as if it's worth taking
sides anyway.

carry on.

jesse

.