AW: [CUBE] Sonnet CPU upgrade vs Powerlogix Upgrade-Comparison

Boris Jotic okatu at partizan-media.com
Tue Apr 22 10:19:28 PDT 2003

Currently have the Dual Cube in alpha test as well as 7457 CPUs,
which won't be out in production for a while but draws significantly
less power, which bodes well for the Cube.

Robert,

I'm offering myself as a alpha or beta tester if you need some willing
test stations. I'm more then experienced with the Cube (one Dual 500,
one 450 overclocked to 550) and I'm a free editor for several german
macintosh magazines. So if you'd be interested in a) a good tester ;)
and b) perhaps some good reviews about your upcomming upgrade cards,
drop me a note ;)

Boris