[CUBE] Sonnet CPU upgrade vs Powerlogix Upgrade-Comparison

John Guy john.guy at btclick.com
Tue Apr 22 12:42:34 PDT 2003

On 22/4/03 5:53 pm, "Robert Jagitsch" <robertj at powerlogix.com> wrote:

> Never go with Sonnet, always Powerlogix. :)
>
> Robert

I would/have, Robert, but still awaiting my replacement card about 7 weeks
since it was rma'ed back to the states; your then tech support people "Bill"
[your brother I believe} failed to give me any fb and declined to return any
of my calls or emails.

Maybe Sonnet is the way to go at least their cards are available and they
work.

Feel free to objectively discuss any of the history here RJ

But right now it will be 2 months plus, since you received my card and there
is still no definitive timescale as to when the new card will be returned,
even hints that the cube format design is not yet even finished, let alone
at the build house...

John Guy