OT: Cube 800/1.5GB/100GB/etc... Forsale

Gregory P. Perez gpp7824 at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 14:54:03 PDT 2003

I have the following cube forsale that I thought I'd offer to members of
this list before trying other avenues. $1500

G4 Cube
800 Mhz (this is a Powerlogix card with 2MB of L3 cache + 256k L2) very
nice.
1.5 GB of Ram (this is the maximum amount of ram that the cube can support)
100GB Western Digital Caviar 7200rpm (WD1000BB)
nVidia GeForce 2MX (32 MB, Apple OEM upgrade card, VGA & ADC supported)
Airport (802.11b) card
Internal Slot Loading DVD/CD drive
10/100 Ethernet
56K Modem
Apple Pro Keyboard
Apple Pro Mouse
Apple USB speakers
OS X Jaguar (10.2.5)
OS 9.1

This has been a solid unit that works flawlessly in 10.2 with the peppy
800Mhz upgrade. I'll miss this mac a great deal and hope it finds a good
home.

email me for questions or offers.
gpp7824 at mac.com