[CUBE] Re-review of MCE superdrive

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Thu Apr 24 12:06:42 PDT 2003

Hi J.C.

So, let me get this straight: you are burning 4x DVD's in the MCE
Superdrive (which can only burn at max 1x) and that seems to give you
better compatibility with your home player? Interesting, as I've had no
luck sofar in using any of the DVD's I burnt with my MCE Superdrive in
my home DVD player (Verbatim, Nashua, Apple (2x)). Possibly related to
my home DVD player. Anyway, I have a couple of other media to try but I
think I add the Apple 4x media in the equation...

cheers,
Rob