[CUBE] iTunes 4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Apr 28 19:55:12 PDT 2003

Allan,
Something is wrong with the iTunes list. I keep getting bounced even
though I am properly subscribed and sending plain text. So here's your
answer on the Cube list.

You set iTunes preferences to rip AIFF files, isolate the set of AAC
files you bought from the Store in an iTunes Window, highlight them,
Menu—> Advanced —> Convert Selection to AIFF and a new set of AIFF
files will be ripped into your target folder that is also set in your
preferences.