[CUBE] iTunes 4/ scroll wheel iPod

John Anthony johnnyshadetree at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:34:29 PDT 2003

I have a 5gb scroll wheel iPod. I am sad to say the new card game does not
show up on mine after updating the software. Maybe a hack for it someday, or
did I do something wrong? I have not updated to iTunes 4 though....I went to
the iPod zone site (which is cool) but it did not have any info about the
new stuff yet. Anybody know if this game and other new functionality could
work on "classic" iPods or is it too early to tell?
Thanks....John A.