iPod for sale

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 20:45:43 PDT 2003

Hey all. I'm going to buy a new iPod this weekend, so I figure I'll ask
here before I go to ebay.

I have an original 5gb iPod. It went bad on me so I returned it to
Apple and got a new replacement iPod that has been perfect. It's been
in a leather case since the day I got it, so it's in great condition
(few light scratches...barely noticeable). The headphones that come
with have never been opened, and the box is in mint condition. It's
updated to the latest software (v1.3) and is full of music. Also comes
with 2 cases, one leather, one rubber.

Asking $175 o.b.o.

email me privately off list if interested. I probably won't respond
until tomorrow, since I'm going to sleep right now. I can take and send
high res pictures if you want.

Thanks, and I won't post this here again. (I don't want to spam the
list)

jesse

.