[CUBE] iToungs 4

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Apr 29 09:59:13 PDT 2003

I agree. It's great for the unwashed masses. I also agree with all your
pattern of musical acquisition plans. I am talking about album length
Maxi-Singles that are 50 to 72 minutes long for $5.99 made up of a
variety of arrangements/mixes of one song — not the singles that only
have two tracks on them lasting 6 minutes for $2.99. They can laugh all
they like. I love Maxi-Singles.