OT: Macintoshki Cubenik conspiracy

John Allan jallan at freeuk.com
Mon Aug 4 11:06:34 PDT 2003

Well " Off Topic " - but it the the silly season in media terms as everyone
goes off on holiday and there is no new to publish.

My apologies, that should have read Curtain, as in Iron. As far as I
understand " Communism " was a well funded invention of the West used to
justify all sort of economic warfare and imperialist domination across many
continents and human rights injustices sadly destroying numerous once great
European nations all the way to Urals. *

But ...

it did have the benefit for we, Euros of keeping the Mongol horde from out
out our gentled civilised streets for the best part of 50 years. When the
Wall / Curtain came down, streets filled up with drugs, guns, cheap tobacco
and prostitutes; the price of whacking someone in the East End fell from 5
Grand to 500 with special " Buy One get One Free " offers, and another
thousand hardened scammers rise out of the ashes to prey on a senile
civilisation without the anti-bodies to fight it.

Of course, nothing to do with Cupertino PlexiGlass at all but there you go.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back. I blame the heat

On a cultural note, it has to be said that Scousers [ Liverpuddlians
 ] take a high stakes in the Limey League of Scam. In fact, they may have
invented the word.

>> Bring back Communism  and rebuild the wall please!
>
> What hast communism to do with the wall? I guess ur not from Germany ;)
>
> Boris

[ Don't mention the war ... ] And so whatever happened to extension
conflicts?

John

* [  " Western Technology and Soviet Economic Development " by the Late
Antony Sutton , PhD, published by The Hoover Institute at Stanford
University 1968 ]