[CUBE] OT: pismo vs ibook

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Fri Aug 8 10:52:20 PDT 2003

I agree. I've had a Pismo since 2000, and we still have one of the
three that were in our "fleet". I bought a 600mHz iBook, intending to
replace a Pismo with it. I ended up selling it and buying another Pismo
(which I then upgraded to a G4/500 via Powerlogix) and dropping a gig
of ram into it. With 1GB of ram and a fast hard drive (I recommend the
Travelstar 5400rpm) it's still a great machine.

My wife still uses her Pismo as her only computer and the only reason
she's considering upgrading to a new machine is to get something
smaller/lighter.

-Hal