[CUBE] OT: pismo vs ibook

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Fri Aug 8 10:52:51 PDT 2003

I just bought a pismo on ebay, it's coming today.

What's nice is that it has a 100mhz bus, and I think 1mb backside, and other
goodies to make it zippy that can be missing from an ibook.

I'll probably put a g4 in it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't OSX work better with g4's?

All of my computers have g4's in them and I don't seem to have the same
speed issues as most people.

david

--
nullum gratuitum prandium