32 MB Nvidia

John Allan jallan at freeuk.com
Fri Aug 8 13:46:49 PDT 2003

That's because they all want to pick one up for much less than they go one
Bay! Sorry guys, I just blew your deal ... ;-)

In service of the community ... do a search on eBay and then look for the
link for " Completed items ", you will then know what the bottom price is.
Personally, I'd pay more than ebay just to have the convenience of not
having to stay up all night, get the shakes with adrenalin and pay much more
than I had said I would.

You might want to extend some goodwill to the Cubistas in this list but if
you do, hey, pick the helpful contributors rather than the Lurkers.

I just stuck a GF2 in a Cube to swop for a twin view Radeon. Really nice fit
and far less hot. I had to take the Radeon out as it was "smelling", never
mind " feeling " hot. I reckon it is way to hot to run without a fan or some
sort and I am not to keen on fans.

I underline what Laurie and others say of having to stick a fan on one of
those.

Currently I am 50:50 about a fan on the GF2. The heatsink is smaller again
... Another excuse to to pull it apart.

Read up and the say the way to remove the heatsink is to freeze it off and
expoy it on? Any feedback on that? Any heatsink available that would fit the
holes in it?

Thanks,

John