[CUBE] What's wrong with itunes -or is it me?

JKnapp915 at aol.com JKnapp915 at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 20:24:26 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/11/03 4:47:40 PM, jj4 at sympatico.ca writes:

<< My next beef with itunes is in the prefs.  I checked none for space
between songs and itunes added about 2 seconds of dead air onto every
song. WTF is that. If I wanted 2 seconds between songs I would bloody
well tell it to leave a space of 2 seconds -F. >>

You can set all the spaces to zero except the first one; that has to be 2
secs.  Try that; global select for zero (I use 0.5 secs, usually), then go back
and select the first selection and make that 2 secs.  Should work.
Jack