Airport antenna

David Lambourn David.Lambourn at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 01:49:30 PDT 2003

Some information and advice please.

I have recently acquired a 500 which looks not to have been opened - no
scratches on screw heads etc - but which has a faulty termination to
the antenna.  It has the hexagonal sleeve, but not the final connector.

Suggestions, please, as to my options at this point!

If the worst comes to the worst, I would be prepared to attempt a
permanent connection between antenna and card, but it looks tricky even
to my Heath-Robinson mind!

Your comments and suggestions would be gratefully received.

David