[CUBE] Super & Combo drive options for Cubes?

Erik Gilchrist erikgil at metagrafix.com
Thu Aug 14 16:56:22 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 08:07  AM, Cube List wrote:
> Subject: Re: [CUBE] Super & Combo drive options for Cubes?
> From: Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org>
>
> Just a brief note to remind all the new readers that it is trivial to
> get the Optical or whatever else you want to hook up IDE cable OUTSIDE
> the Cube and hook up a DVR-105 that you can get at OfficeMax for $150
> this week.

Do you have a URL for that? I am East Coast and checking the site, I
find no offers or the DVR-105 in that price range. I can go and get one
and hopefully the local store will have one but if you have a part
number or a link that would be great.

Not looking for cube specific. It will go in my Dual 867. thx.  On
DIGEST here... Buying Friday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Erik Gilchrist
mailto:erikgil at metagrafix.com
erikgil (AIM) | erikgilchrist (iChat)
d e s i g n . d e v e l o p . d e l i v e r
:: http://metagrafix.com
:: http://erikgilchrist.com
:: http://kaitlyngilchrist.com
:: http://peoplewhopissmeoff.com