[CUBE] Super & Combo drive options for Cubes?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Aug 14 20:46:36 PDT 2003

It's not on the website. It's on the cover of the Sunday Newspaper
Insert bottom left corner. You get it at the store in a CenDyne Box
DVD-RW 4x. Says Model DVR-105 on the back specification list. It's $210
at the register (plus sales tax) with two $30 mail in rebates.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)