[CUBE] (OT) Installing Processor Upgrades.. PISMO( OT)

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Mon Aug 18 11:09:18 PDT 2003

> It's not particularly difficult, just a lot of steps. Which is why we
> include a video on DVD with our Cube card...much easier than
> following a printed manual, you can pause the DVD at each step and
> 'follow the leader' so to speak.
>
> Robert

Thanks for the reply.

Now that I've gotten your attention I want to talk about my PISMO.

Is it not true that I have to send in the processor, which you then upgrade,
and send back to me?  If I want to upgrade to a 900 MHz G3?

Is their no way around this?  My Powerbook is 'my' computer. Which means
that it has all my current projects, emails, documents, etc.

Why is it necessary to send it in?

Forgive me if it's been answered 3000 times.

David Sarcastix

http://www.sarcastix.com