[CUBE] Firmware upgrade for Superdrive in Powerbooks - Will also work on MCE's Superdrive?

Tom Hostler hostler at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 09:58:02 PDT 2003

I'd love to know if anyone's got this to work on their MCE Superdrive.

My MCE model does support DVD-RW despite what it says - but only high
quality media (TDK work, Memorex & Verbatim don't for example) - but refuses
DVD-RAM media of any flavour.

--
Tom Hostler | Partner | Poke

t +44 (0)20 7324 5132 | f +44 (0)20 7250 0567
e tom at pokelondon.com | w www.pokelondon.com

Unleash Your Look at 'Party in the Park' with Rimmel London
http://www.rimmellondon.com/pitp