[CUBE] virus??

Darrin Smart darrin at suresoftware.com
Wed Aug 20 10:11:11 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 05:47  PM, Lacorona at aol.com wrote:

> Thanks yyou for telling me what this is called. Just wondering what
> ifanything to do to protect the cubes we all are running after so
> carefully souping
> them up and such.

I don't know if any viruses/worms exist that affect OSX, so really
there isn't anything that needs to be done to avoid them.

In this case we just get annoyed by all these spurious emails and
bounces that are going around right now.

I use SpamAssassin on my mailserver which is very effective at marking
these emails as spam so it doesn't really worry me. You could see if
your ISP/Network Admin can do some filtering. Not sure if you could do
it with the rules in Mail.app.

  - Darrin