[CUBE] weirdo stuff in email replication going on/ help?

Meirion Roscoe roscoe at macunlimited.net
Wed Aug 20 14:44:36 PDT 2003

If you can get a copy of this month's Macuser (UK version) and read the
article on the second to last page , you will see that the author of
that article has exactly the same problem as yourself and that is
because some bored-with-real-life losers in Florida got hold of his
e-mail address and cloned it so they could send hundreds of " Wanna
double the size of your wanger?" spam mails.  It may be worth checking
with your ISP because if some of the recipients have complained that
you are spamming them, your ISP may see you as a 'persona non grata'
pretty swiftish.  Hope this helps some.

Cheers

Rossi
On Wednesday, Aug 20, 2003, at 07:52 Europe/London, Lacorona at aol.com