[CUBE] itunes store music quaility

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Aug 20 23:49:41 PDT 2003

Make sure the "Sound Enhancer" is OFF. Watch out for overloaded
equalization. Pray.

Apple Preys on non-audiophiles like you to keep the iTunes store going.
I will NEVER buy a track from the iTunes store. It's CDs for me all the
time all the way.

I rip 'em at 160 kbps AAC. Apple only sells 128 kbps AAC files.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)