[CUBE] isight IS working

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Thu Dec 18 16:29:25 PST 2003

Thanks for the info!

I'm stoked!

Nice to know that it works on Airport.  I can go either Airport or hard
wired ethernet in my house.

Yes, the Pismo has 2 firewire ports. 2 USB ports. Audio in and out. S-VHS
out. Monitor out. Ethernet and a 56k built-in modem. DVD player. 14 inch
screen.

500mhz G3 with a 100 mhz bus speed. I have 640mb of ram, and it will
recognize more, although Apple sez it maxes at at 500 mb.

900 mhz G3 processor upgrade available for under $300.

This is a NICE laptop, and a fine companion to my CUBE and Sawtooth.

If you need a laptop, picking up a Pismo on Ebay will give you a LOT of
value for the money. It's the first laptop I got that felt like a REAL
computer, and had all the ports and features I want. Runs OSX very well.

Thanks again!!

David Sarcastix

http://www.sarcastix.com

Erik Ableson12/18/03 2:36 PMeableson at mac.com