[CUBE] Goodbye, all.

david sarcastix david at sarcastix.com
Thu Dec 18 16:36:37 PST 2003

Fine.

Good.

Fine.

Just UP and leave us.  Just like (snap) that!

Well, Mr. Eagle, you'll be back.  They ALWAYS come back.

And if you're REALLY nice, we'll take you back.

MAYBE!!

So, go away now!  Shoo! Shoo!

We don't need you.  We don't need ANYBODY.

David Sarcastix

P.S Please look at my last name.  Good luck in the future.
And may the Force be with you.

http://www.sarcastix.com

Eagle12/18/03 4:33 PMeagle243 at mac.com