[CUBE] The agony of choice!

Merz, Paul E. Paul.Merz at alcoa.com
Tue Dec 23 11:28:55 PST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Cube List [mailto:Cube at lists.themacintoshguy.com]On Behalf Of Q
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 11:10 AM
To: Cube List
Subject: Re: [CUBE] The agony of choice!

I so disagree.
There's more good music in the world that anyone could possibly listen
to in a lifetime.

>> I really can't see how to fill even 10 GB with the music I'd like to
>> listen.
> That's because there isn't that much good music out there.

$14.99 Unlimited Nationwide Mac Dialup and Mac Web Hosting from your Mac ISP
Serious Mac Internet Solutions From NineWire!   http://macinternetaccess.com

 T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!
Dr. Bott|   <http://www.drbott.com/prod/T3Hub.html>

   Cyberian   | Support this list when you buy at Outpost.com!
   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

ADC Extension | Extend the built in cable of your flat panel by 10 ft.
  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>