The agony of choice!

Kenneth Miller kenm75232 at mac.com
Tue Dec 23 14:51:09 PST 2003

I have the 30GB iPod and have 7.4 days (2670 songs) of music that is
using  slightly less than 12 GB.  In addition, I could easily get rid
of some of it since I will probably never listen to them on the iPod.
They only stay there because there is room.  I think the 20GB model
should be more than enough.

ken