Original Radeon with 20" display?

Riba riba at hi.hinet.hr
Sun Feb 2 02:08:04 PST 2003

I'm looking for a verified info here. I have an original Radeon and a
spare 2MX in the drawer. I'm definitely buying a 20" display soon, and
the original Radeon is not on the list of the supported video cards.
However I suspect it probably works since the resolution support is a
driver issue, and Radeon 7000/7500 is supported and they all use the
same set of drivers I thinking that Apple just omitted it from the list
since it is not available anymore. I'd like to keep the Radeon so if
anyone runs into any info from someone who actually tried original
Radeon with a 20" display I'd be most grateful!