[CUBE] Video player

Frank French moutard at mac.com
Sun Feb 2 10:22:45 PST 2003

on 2/1/03 5:58 PM, FrankG at frankg at nc.rr.com wrote:

> And is there anyway to take advantage of cable TV on the CUBE?

If I lived in the US I'd have a Eye TV, it isn't perfect but it is cool.
The online Apple store at least in Canada sells this product.

Here's a quote from Apple's blurb.

>Eye TV Digital Video Recorder frees you from TV schedules. Find and track all
the programming you want to see, and watch it whenever you want to. Pause live
television. EyeTV will change the way you watch television.

http://www.elgato.com/eyeTV/index.html

Hope that helps... You'll probably want a much larger Hard Drive too...

Frank

Never pass up an opportunity to pee.