[CUBE] Video player

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 2 10:54:45 PST 2003

Frank,

I do have a Formac Studio device (www.formac.com) This is an
analog/digital convertor device including TV and FM radio. The hardware
is good, the software (at least for OS X) is not the best.
Nevertheless, it seems to be the only viable option for Mac TV viewers
outside of the US as most of the other devices are only for the US
market...

cheers
Rob

On Sunday, Feb 2, 2003, at 01:58 Europe/Amsterdam, FrankG wrote:

> I have two old macs and my cube all hooked up to cable
>
> The old macs  have TV Tuner cards and hooked up to cable using ancient
> ATI TV software
> Any new better players out there to watch regular TV with?
>
> Couldn't find squat on the net-
>
> And is there anyway to take advantage of cable TV on the CUBE?
>
> Thanks
>
>  Frank

> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <Cube-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
> T3Hub  |  3 Port USB Hub weighs less than an ounce!

>   Outpost    | http://www.themacintoshguy.com/outpost.shtml

>  Dr. Bott    |    <http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>


Rob In der Maur