[CUBE] DVD export via FireWire

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 12:02:42 PST 2003

You could use a VGA to Video converter to your TV or VCR while playing
in full screen mode. Your iBook has that built in. New DVD Players cost
$39. Don't know of any 1394 video output software besides exporting DV
back to a DV camera and on out it's analog ports. I guess we need a DVD
to DV converter software pack.