[CUBE] only cube related because it's on my cube

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Feb 2 13:08:25 PST 2003

I don't think so. Never heard of Toast doing that. How about putting in
fast rated media that your burner thinks is OK to try and burn faster
than it can for lack of updated firmware. That happened to a bunch of
2x 103 & 104 DVD-RWs recently when folks put in 4x rated media.