Thanks A Bunch Cube list (Hard Drive and Video Player)

FrankG frankg at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 2 19:31:21 PST 2003

I want to thank the list for the responses-they've been a big help to
look "outside the box"
I solved the hard drive issue- USB to ATAPI-4 Bridge does just work on
OS9 -not on OSX and only on direct internal USB
NOT through a USB CARD-Thanks RIBA

The broken pin must not have been an issue

Still trying to solve the Video player issue

Trying to revive and old TV TUNER Card on an 8600 that worked fine on
8.6

Guess I'll need to find a MacTV list or a 8600 list :)

Apple Video player just isn't seeing the card and found this was common
on some other sites but no solutions

Thanks Again,

FrankG