[CUBE] small dog now OT

Ray Boehmer rboehmer at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 3 15:14:06 PST 2003

Richard-
I know that my iPod had a scroll wheel that would spin when I walked, or
even in the breeze it seemed, and I fixed it by adding a little heavy
modelling grease into the bearing area. Just use an exacto knife to pop the
wheel and center button off. (I got the grease at an RC hobby store). This
solved the problem for me...

-Ray

sincerely,
--