Did something stupid...

Petter petterflink at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 16:10:34 PST 2003

:(

I had a super nice GF3 in my Cube - I said I had because it's not with me
any longer...
It's gone, finito, kaputt, paj! I was in the doing to remove my heatsink
mod and replace it with yet another one better och smarter designed when
I broke the GPU!
Please dont ask how - because I'm not in the mood of explaining... :(

Any way... If someone have a GF3 OEM that you want to sell or trade for
something else - please dont hesitate sending me a mail and lets see what
we can do.

Petter

where stress ends - anxiety panic begins