Mawgadog's headphones, was: Re: [CUBE] small dog

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Mon Feb 3 15:44:04 PST 2003

>> because anything bought in Italy costs ten times the price probably 9
>> out of that ten goes into the pockets of the Mafia. Just an example
>> when i bought my 5gig ipod it was 399 in the states here i paid almost
>> 1000 for it so i ask you Laurie would you buy it from Italy??

They're kind of bulky, they're kind of expensive, but they're like
feeding dove chocolate to your ears:

http://www.bose.com/products/headphones/triport/

I've never owned anything from BOSE before...a lot of people swear by
them, a lot of people hate them, but these headphones are among the
best I've ever used (and I do audio recording/mixing/mastering as a
hobby and for friends)

Example of a red hot chili peppers show I...ahem...went to:

http://homepage.mac.com/mentholiptus/mlm.mp3

So anyway, get the triport headphones if you're willing to spend the
extra dough.

jesse

.