[CUBE] 1.4ghz dual with 512K L2, 4Mb L3 for Cube

Robert Jagitsch robertj at powerlogix.com
Tue Feb 4 18:44:43 PST 2003

We'll have an official announcement shortly on our full plans for Cube
duals. We had to get some business out of the way with Motorola first. Now
that's behind us and we can get on with things.

Sorry to be so vague, but we have some really neat stuff coming up in the
very near future, and it's not just CPU related.

That's all I can say at the moment.

Oh, and the 1.4ghz 7457 won't be out for a very long while yet so please
don't take that post seriously. :)