[CUBE] Dual display Cube-compatible card with ADC and DVI

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Feb 4 18:45:13 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 4, 2003, at 02:21  PM, Laurie A Duncan wrote:

> Is it so difficult to say "I personally won't be buying a 22" or 23"
> display
> because there's a rumor that Apple will be revising them in May so I
> think
> it's worthwhile to wait and I'd encourage others to do the same if
> they can
> afford to wait a bit longer."

Hehehe...

Personally, I think you two bicker like this because you're both alike.
It's like you both want to be ultra-super number 1 leader-person of the
cube-list, and all final facts come from your mouths....or fingertips.

You should both stop assuming any sort of authority on the list and
just participate as peers.

jesse

.