keyboard cover

Lacorona at aol.com Lacorona at aol.com
Thu Feb 6 22:37:26 PST 2003

after reading the intensely complicated dismantling of keyboard that David so
kindly pointed us to online (he sent me a pdf version for some reason cdn't
access the site) , I am with you Rick. That's just what I did... popped the
keys and cleaned good. It really needed it. Now I AM ASKING ANOTHER QUESTION:
does anyone have a keyboard vcover that they type on that they really love
that fits well , and if so, where did you get it? I could not believe the
dust and dirt under the keys.
thanks
Kub