[CUBE] jog my memory

stefan friedl herr.friedl at labdir.org
Sat Feb 8 05:25:12 PST 2003

all apple computers and especially when running osx are very picky
about ram-specs. there should be no problem with pc133 chips, as i'm
running one flawlessly with two pc100 mixed. there is no need to buy
pc133 anyway as they get downscaled to pc100 - as our bus-speed is.

but i must confess that i buy my ram only at apple certified resellers,
so the specs of the sold ram are 100% apple coompatible.

f.

Am Samstag, 08.02.03, um 14:16 Uhr (Europe/Vienna) schrieb Christopher
Hack: