[CUBE] Cube with custom case ends at $1312.87

Julian Tracy julian at leswardphoto.com
Mon Feb 10 10:57:00 PST 2003

on 2/10/03 1:39 PM, Gnarlodious at gnarlodious at cybermesa.com wrote:

> Entity Laurie A Duncan spoke thus:
>
>> What some call slimy, others call strategy
> OK, so maybe I should have called it "slinky"!
>
> -- Rachel

With Ebay, if you're buying, you really need to decide exactly what you are
willing to pay for something - and bid accordingly.  If you try to pick up
deals by bidding lower than you think it's worth - than chances are you'll
be outbid.

I've bought and sold a bunch on Ebay (80 positives and counting....), and I
agree with the statement that a bid's a bid - no matter when it comes
through.

I have been outbid at the last moment on quite a few items even by only
$.50, but if I truly wanted something bad enough, I'd have bid a nice high
bid - or been right there the seconds as it closes.

Although unfortunate - I do not think that it is stinky. (or slinky...)

Great Cube list - great people!  Cool case!

Regards,

Julian Tracy