[CUBE] iPod battery life

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Tue Feb 11 15:32:37 PST 2003

My original 5GB iPod gets about 6 hours "normal" use for me. Of course
normal use for me is using the dial and the backlight a lot, so I feel the
battery life is about what it should be. When it's cold, however, the
battery life drop to about 3 hours, which is also normal with these units.

As for the charging, I mostly charge my iPod with the wall charger, since I
don't add new things to my itunes library all that often, so I don't need to
sync it very often - however, there's never been any difference in battery
life when it's charged from the Cube or from the wall, or from my iBook for
that matter.

Laurie
--
AOL IM/iChat: cubeownernyc