Apple Studio Displays and Cube compatibility

M Matel cr_male2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 17:40:49 PST 2003

I am going to be a new cube owner within the next few
days.  I would like to acquire one of Apple's Studio
Display LCDs for use with it.  I have been reading
this list for a week or so, but I do not know what a
GeForce2 or 3 or what MX represents.  I know these are
graphics cards but can someone list the requirement
for me using say a 22" or 23" or 20" Cinema Display
with my new (new to me) cube?  Will the graphics card
fit, are they an easy interchange?  Will my stock ATI
Rage128VR successfully drive any of the above mention
LCD displays?

Please help!  I am anxious to get my cube system
primed.

M.M.