[CUBE] Apple Studio Displays and Cube compatibility

Eng Yew Lee engyew_lee at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 17:56:08 PST 2003

The ATI Rage cannot drive the Apple Cinema Displays.
Your best bet is the standard issue GeForce2 MX which
fits into the Cube without modification except maybe
to change the plate.   The GeForce2 MX will drive all
of them.

BTW.  I read the 20in is brighter that the old 22 and
23in.  Best you check it out yourself before making a
purchase.  The Formac 2010 is supposed to be even more
crisp.

<http://www.drbott.com/prod/ADCExtension.html>