[CUBE] iPod battery life

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Tue Feb 11 20:14:46 PST 2003

On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 08:54  PM, M. Jeffrey Coco wrote:

> What about letting it sleep overnight? Does anyone's still hold the
> charge? If I pause, and let it sleep overnight, it'll be pretty much
> dead by morning.

Hahaha....never mind sleep, mine loses a charge even if it's completely
shut down. If I charge it until full (and then some), and let it sit
for 1 day, I fire it up, the first song plays for about 20 seconds, and
it shuts off saying it's low on batteries.

 >: {

It's a good thing I have the car lighter adapter.

jesse

.