[CUBE] iPod battery life

Chris Lim chrislim at macosx.com
Tue Feb 11 21:00:44 PST 2003

Have you tried a hard reset? Hold down the menu, enter and play key. My
brand new ipod had a similar problem, played for 3 hours and died, battery
ran flat after I left it for a few days. Ok, it was a week. After the hard
reset I got the advertised 10 hours.

''Many rivers to cross,
  but I can't seem to find my way over'' - Jimmy Cliff